Sunday 14 July 2013

One Piece Figuarts Zero - Trafalgar Law "Seven Warlords of the Sea" Version

Hello OP Fans out there !!

Here I am with another Figuarts Zero review, this time I'm going to review one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea ... Yeah he is one of my favourite character in One Piece - Trafalgar Law. This is a relatively new figure from Bandai it was released in May 2013. Here is a picture of the box with the figure inside.


Nothing much to comment on the box design, just a simple and standard box for him. I personally prefer this version than the first version Figuarts Zero Trafalgar Law mainly because of the pose and the black coat!!  
~ Perfect ~ and Bad news if you want to collect the first version as it has a limited number of figures out there and if you really want it you're gonna have to pay a high price for it. 


Out of the box: This figure has three accessories (base, plastic piece and an alternative head without his famous hat) The pose itself is great but I would prefer him to have an alternative hand for example the "Room" hand as if he's performing the "Room : Shambles" technique, that would be great. But for the price Bandai is selling, I'm pretty satisfied with what he has currently.


Highlights: The paint job on this figure is amazing the colour is spot-on, the katana is anime accurate with a slight bend. This figure is definitely a must-buy. However one thing I dislike (maybe just my figure) is that the crosses on the katana cover is not painted properly, I guess it's just my figure. When buying Figuarts Zero you need to actually take a closer look into the figure before purchasing because some might have some paint flaws. I will show you the picture below.

Just look at the crosses behind of the cover ... aww man that is sad. 
I'm planing to paint it myself wish me luck !!
As mentioned I love Figuarts Zero figures who can stand on its own (without base) There is a big problem when it comes to space when you are collecting the figures, unless you have a big room or you're rich =) By displaying without the base you can save a lot of space .. trust me !!
Here is a closer shot at Trafalgar Law with his famous hat ...
Without the hat
 THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SHOT i'm loving it ... He looks way too cool !! I hope to get a Figuarts Zero Beepo to pose alongside him ...

This figure is priced at 2,940 yen roughly (MYR100 +/-) which is very reasonable for a Figuarts Zero figure. I personally spent MYR100 for this figure and I never regretted except that minor paint fade on the katana cover.

Overall: What more can I say, I adore Trafalgar Law and my comments will be biased HEHE :) Bandai good job keep up the good work. Make more cool figures like this and sell them at a reasonable price. Until next time ....

Rating: A+
Facial: 9/10
Paint Job: 7/10
Pose: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment