Sunday 25 August 2013

One Piece Figuarts Zero - Sanji Battle Version 2 Preview

Hey Mina....

Now we have the latest picture available in the internet for Figuarts Zero Sanji Battle Version 2 and I tell you by the rough first look at it....it looks WICKED!!! if you don't believe me, have a look at it yourself.

yea...i know this is not the best pic available but yet...it looks WICKED!!!

Now do you believe me?haha...This figure will be release this December 2013. The name of this figure is Sanji Diable Jambe Flambage Shot - Battle Version. With such an amazing sculpture figure, I don't mind having a second Sanji Battle Figure. This is one of the New World figure as compared to the previous Sanji Battle Version. Will you add this to your collection? If it were me...an of course needed figure!!! Stay tune and hope to see the Pre-order for this figure. People is estimating it will be around MYR120 - MYR140 for it. I hope it stay within that range. My pockets are draining out alot recently. Until next time. Thanks peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment